Siberian husky breeding is not simple and requires patience, time and research. You can find a lot of information about husky breeding, however you can‘t be a good breeder if you just read or research. Here you‘ll find just basics you need to know:
- Choose a male and female Siberian husky with perfect temperaments. Both huskys should match in build and personality the breed standard.
- Ensure that your Siberian huskys have the registration.
- It‘s important to research the bloodlines of both dogs.
- You should take both dogs to a vet for full inspection. Any problems or diseases can be passed on to puppies.
- Other experienced breeders can help you to determine if both huskies are a good match. Few other opinions will really help you to make the best choise.
- It‘s better to mate dogs when the female husky is in the second part of her heat.
- Do a blood test to determine if your husky is pregnant. If the test is positive – provide necessary care and high-quality food.
- Examine all puppies after birth. You shouldn‘t forget to vaccinated your husky puppies and regularly check their health.
- Get all the necessary registration paperwork.
- Find the best homes for your Siberian husky puppies.